SPEED: 24 PPM
RESOLUTION: 300 dpi
DUTY CYCLE: 50,000 pages/month
The MICROPLEX SOLID F24 proves that good things can come in small packages. An impressive print speed of 24 ppm along with 300 dpi, creates a SOLID choice to move into continuous form laser printing. Adjustable form lengths and fusing temperatures made the SOLID F24 a flexible printer.
These features make the SOLID F24 a versatile printer for paper, card stock, checks, labels and many other media. Automatic tear-off positioning enables new print jobs to start in the proper place, which eliminates wasted forms between jobs. If you are looking to upgrade from a line printer to a laser quality printer or just looking for a reliable printer, the MICROPLEX SOLID F24 is your answer.
- USPS MERLIN & Intelligent Mail Barcode Compliant!
- 24 pages per minute
- Fanfold / tractor / Pin feed continuous form
- Format lengths from 3 – 33 inches
- 50,000 pages per month
- Automatic tear-off position
- Straight paper path
- More than 17 different emulations
- 19 Resident bar codes (linear and 2 dimensional)
- High performance Intel strong arm controller
- 178 internal fonts available
- SAP compatible
Optional Features :
- Hefter continuous fanfold form slitter burster
- Hefter multipart continuous fanfold form decollator