IBM Continuous Form Printers
InfoPrint 75 and InfoPrint 100 are new laser printers that provide the document sequence integrity of continuous forms printing in a compact footprint backed by around-the-clock service. For documents that must remain in page sequence, the InfoPrint 75 or InfoPrint 100 can print invoices, picking slips, labels or mailings with the high throughput of a continuous forms printer.
Features of the IBM Continuous Form Printers:
- Production speeds up to 116 IPM.
- High quality 600 DPI output.
- Easy to use auto-loading pin-feed paper path.
- Standard internal powered output stacker.
- Small footprint (under 9 square feet or 0.8 square meters).
- Supports common printer data languages PostScript3 and PCL.
- IPDS is now available.
- Broad range of service offerings including 7×24 coverage.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
IBM Continuous Form Printers : Models Available
IBM Continuous Form InfoPrint 75 Printer
The InfoPrint 75 provides high-quality continuous form printing in a small footprint and low cost of operation.
IBM Continuous Form InfoPrint 100 Printer
The InfoPrint 100 provides high-quality continuous form printing in a small footprint and low cost of operation.