Microplex Continuous Form Printers : Solid F80
The SOLID F80 offers the versatility and speed many expect only from far more expensive printers. Checks, integrated forms, monthly invoices, direct mail and labels of all kinds can be generated with top quality results on this continuous form laser printer.
Thanks to its maximum print width of 17″ and its ability to operate in two-up letter mode, such applications can be printed with minimal paper waste at an optimal low page cost.
An impressive monthly print volume of 1,000,000 impressions (2-up letter mode) along with a straight paper path assure users of optimum reliability. With a print speeds of 80 pages per minute (2-up letter mode) and built in ease of service, the SOLID F80 is MICROPLEX’s most attractive, cost effective production printing solution yet!
- USPS MERLIN & Intelligent Mail Barcode Compliant!
- 80 pages per minute (letter-size) in two-up mode
- Fanfold / tractor / Pin feed continuous from
- Laser beam image with heat-pressure fusing
- 17 inch maximum printline width
- 1 million impressions per month (in 2-up letter mode)
- Low cost per page
- Straight paper path
- More than 17 different emulations
- 19 Resident bar codes (linear and 2-dimensional)
- High performance Intel strong arm controller
- MICR Toner
- E13B font
- 178 internal fonts available
- SAP compatible
Optional Features :
- Hefter continuous fanfold form slitter burster
- Hefter multipart continuous fanfold form decollator